These larger nuts are a great snack or addition to a dish, even if they are a little less familiar.
Some basic info on Brazil nuts:
- Found in South American rainforests
- Taste mild and a little creamy
- Great source of selenium, an important mineral
- Less common = may be less commonly allergenic
- They’re large, so a couple is all you need for a quick snack
- Add them chopped to salads, muffins, granola, anything!
Get your nutty fix and try these soon 🙂
May you be well.
The information provided here is not intended to replace medical advice or to treat or diagnose any medical condition. Please consult your doctor with specific questions and prior to beginning any significant diet or lifestyle changes.